Saturday, May 13, 2006

6 months in a leaky boat...

Well, not exactly. Try 7 days on a cruise ship. Not quite the same thing. We are heading out tonight to Alaska - the ship sails at 10pm. We are a little concerned about the sheep-like quality of a vacation such as this but hopefully, it won't be so bad. We've never done an organized style trip and it'll be interesting to see if we like it. But with the beautiful vistas of glaciers in the background and icebergs in the foreground (hopefully not too close!), I'm sure we can ignore the rest of it. lol Don't worry.. there will be many photos - with M's camera and our digital (charging the batteries as we speak and bringing the charger with us!) - we should have some beauty to behold.

So, that's it. I just wanted to let you all know... you get a break from checking in here until next Sunday or so... Have a great week and I'll catch up with you all later! Cheers!

6 comments:

RisibleGirl said...

Ohhhhhh, that sounds heavenly (except for the sheep-like experience).

I can't wait to see the pics!

crazymagashi said...

I can't wait to see them!

E in Oz said...

Last time I read this post, I got that song stuck in my head, got sidetracked and forgot to leave my comment! LOL

Anyway, have an awesome time! Can't wait to hear of the adventures when you get back. :-)

Joe said...

By now you're back, so I hope you had a great trip.

6 months in a leaky boat...

I love that song.

Mel said...

*eagerly awaiting the shots of Alaska*

*drumming fingers*

(I said 'eagerly'....not patiently!)
;-)

Anonymous G said...

...I'm with Mel!
xo