Monday, August 13, 2007

At the beach


I don't have much to say these days. No reason in particular, just not feeling it. Plus I broke the nail of my right pointer finger to the quick and it's painful to type (yep, I'm one of those geeks that types with two hands!).. But I wanted to post a photo of the girl during our recent trip to the Oregon coast.

I didn't think it was possible to love someone so much... I think you're meant to get sucked in when they are this age so you don't throw them out when they get to be two and beyond. Your brain goes mush and somehow you put up with all those awful years. :) Anyhow, right now, she amazes me every day.

5 comments:

RisibleGirl said...

Oh my gosh! She looks more like a KID and less like a baby. :(

So cute!

I totally get what you're saying about not knowing that you could love someone so much. When I got pregnant with Casey, I thought that there was no more room in my heart for another love of my life. I thought Cameron owned every bit of my heart. But guess what? There was!

Anonymous G said...

I got all ga-ga when you said that. I know. I still feel the same way about both my babies. And look how old they are!!

xo

Joe said...

Oh...my...goodness. What a cutie pie! The picture alone makes it easy to see why you're so in love with her, and I'm sure she's infinitely more adorable in person.

Thanks for braving the agony and posting. Now go have a Guinness or twelve as a reward.

Unknown said...

She's a sweetie pie, that's why she's so loveable!!! But RG's right- she's starting to look like a kid... and what a mischievous glint in her eye!

You're in for tons of fun. Kids are a trip.

Personally, I liked the toddler years. It was Kindergarten that we struggled with.

Angela Noelle said...

Oh, she has the squishiest cheeks!!! Cheeks are just so very important in a baby! RG is right though, she really looks like a little girl in this picture and not a baby. Amazing how time flies...